Tuesday 14 October 2014

Sandi's, 13-15 Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island, Queensland 4819

Sandi's

If you are looking for any holiday ideas then I highly recommend Magnetic Island, just off Townsville, tropical north Queensland. With a good setting and cheap food combos for the tourists (such as myself) Sandi's was a fantastic place for lunch. The staff were all locals and their company was enjoyable as they helped us make a decision for lunch.


With a rump steak and a beer of my choice for $20 along with chips and a salad for a side you can't go wrong!


Horseshoe Bay is easily accessible via ferry to Magnetic (Maggie) Island and then a 10 min bus ride to the bay. Which had along the strip, multiple clothing shops, a pub and my personal favourite a gelato bar!

With the water just across the strip, which was already around 24 degrees, it was such a good place to be. Shame that I wasn't there for long, but I would head there again in a heartbeat! Adam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment