Tuesday 14 October 2014

The Beach Shed, South End of Dee Why Beach, Monash Parade, Dee Why, NSW 2099

The Beach Shed Cafe

After hearing the hype about a small well known family run cafe on the end of Dee Why beach I had to see it for myself. Not expecting much, and with such a small location I was doubtful about the cafe at first. Until experiencing it for myself this cafe has quickly become one of my favourites.


 As it is family run, you already feel at home with this small cafe and the 'beachy' vibe compliments the cafe well considering it is right on the beach.

They also sell bags of coffee and local art making it an amazing place to admire and maybe even inspire!



 The sounds of the waves and the salt in the air compliments the company and coffee.





With welcoming staff and amazing coffee its easy to see why the cafe is getting all the attention it is. It blew my mind having the beach right there as you enjoyed your food and or coffee. Definitely coming back here again, next time to spoil the family! Adam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment